
Life is short and our kids seem to grow and change every minute and as parents we to are so very busy with the hustle and bustle we forget to capture those precious moments. So today I deem it fitting to create a blog to help me cherish the wonderful memories of my children growing up
I have not always been a perfect dad.My siblings say that am crazy and acrimonious .When I look at you guys I'm fully convinced that I John Dorman contrary to what envious folks say about me I know that I got something in my life perfectly right and beautiful
Currently there are 7 billion smiles on the planet and yours is my favorite
Lord all I ask of thee is to bless my three little girls with longevity in health and life. PS. Please continue to bless me and enlarge my territory Let your hand be with me and keep me from harm
My girls have done me proud
Camille makes me exceedingly proud everyday .She is an amazing little girl and I am certain those of you that knows her would agree
It doesn’t take much for me to be overwhelmed with pride when she whispers in my ears daddy I love you
Moving my family to Castries is costing us a king's ransom. I know this is going to sound funny, but Camille's vocabulary is simply impressive. At 7 years old her choice of words will dazzle you . That’s why I feel pretty good about the type of person I know she will be.
Words cannot express the joy and satisfaction I get watching my daughter manipulate my computer effortlessly
Most adults cannot pronounce stethoscope nor how to use it amazingly my little can she loves to listen to her kitty cat internal organs.If she keeps it up I will have to find me a part-time job to pay for her medical school








No comments:
Post a Comment